середу, 14 травня 2014 р.

At last I've finished  my first blog!!!


I like such an activety much because it's really interesting to analyse the story, trying to understand the message of the author and to feel the beauty of the piece of art. 

During  the course of English Stylistics, I've got new knowledge and learned a lot of rules and scheme of analysis literary work. I received a great experiance in investigating some writings. So, now, I can see such things that a simple reader doesn't even notice. I like this idea of blogging + studying, because it is fantastic to introduce and use new technologies in the process of learning. It is great to share our oppinions and take experience of our groupmates. 

Finally, I would like to thank the teacher and all my groupmates for giving me invaluable knowledge and experience in English Stylistic!!! 






Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар